Glenn's Poker Journal

Husband to FeliciaLee.. here are some of my poker adventures in 'bilking the internet poker machine, six dollars at a time' (--quoted from Sean, Anisotropy).

Name:
Location: United States

NOT a poker blogger!

Saturday, May 29, 2004

quote

While I hesitate to say "of the day" (don't expect this to be a daily thing), I just couldn't pass up putting this in:

"He was an easy player to read. He was timid, genuinely scared. I felt this was the highest game he had everplayed and he was taking a shot at making a score. All that being true and me being the kind and warm-natured poker player I am, I decided to attack this guy with ferocity."

An interesting coinsidence in this chapter where this quote was taking from (Real Poker II, The Play of Hands, by Roy Cooke), was that he used a T8s hand to attack this guy with; T8 being one of the hands that Fossilman showed after shoving his large stack all-in.


Posted by Glenn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home