Glenn's Poker Journal

Husband to FeliciaLee.. here are some of my poker adventures in 'bilking the internet poker machine, six dollars at a time' (--quoted from Sean, Anisotropy).

Name:
Location: United States

NOT a poker blogger!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Strange One...take II

So I'm in the BB w/ big lick (69o), and get a free look.

Check/check on flop and turn of AQ5, A .. Q on river.

Now the guy to my left I've checked-called w/ Top pair good kicker to trap him since he likes to bet. So I'm really assuming he has absolutely nothing. I bet the river.. and he calls with a 45o...?? And I take it down with AAQQ, 9-kicker.

Booya.

Unbelievable.... "Thank you".

Posted by Glenn

1 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

But... but... but... he had two pair... the fives... what do you mean he had aces and queens? He had a five in his hand and a five on the board.

I bet that bet bought you some nice implied odds later on that night.

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home