Glenn's Poker Journal

Husband to FeliciaLee.. here are some of my poker adventures in 'bilking the internet poker machine, six dollars at a time' (--quoted from Sean, Anisotropy).

Name:
Location: United States

NOT a poker blogger!

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Easter Cancer Tournament

I got this notice from Easycure and am reposting it here. I don't play on Full Tilt, so I won't be in the tourney. I know this sounds crazy (and I am), but I can't stand the colors, I get a huge headache while playing there. I put the background to "midnight" and turned off avatars, but the circus thing makes my head pound.

For a while, Glenn played there under my name, but he didn't like it, so we withdrew our money and deleted the software.

I am advertising it for EC because of the cause, but I won't be there. I'd rather just donate independently.

Here is the info:

What: Hammer Out Cancer - WPBT-POY Circuit Event
(Tournament ID 3381723 under the Private section.)
When: April 16th - Sunday
Time: 9pm EST
Where: Full Tilt Poker
How Much: $10 + $16
($15 goes to American Cancer Society so buy-in is 25+1)
Password: dahammer

posted by Felicia :)

Posted by Glenn

1 Comments:

Blogger Felicia :) said...

Well, thanks again for the information, Kentrell.. I just played some of the $25max, and after a half hour of play on 3 tables, I have about 75 raked hands :)

I misunderstood the terminology. I saw something like "played raked hands", and I thought it was like Doyle's "action points" thing where you actually have to be in the hands.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home