Glenn's Poker Journal

Husband to FeliciaLee.. here are some of my poker adventures in 'bilking the internet poker machine, six dollars at a time' (--quoted from Sean, Anisotropy).

Name:
Location: United States

NOT a poker blogger!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Need to change the A on Ace...

I tell ya, someone needs to change the symbol on the Ace card.

It looks so powerful, that capital "A"! With the Big point at the top. And that single pip... Man, you see that dealt to you, and you do an internal (capital) "Ahhhhh!"

Then comes the next card... offsuit 2.

I mean, come on! I was pumped! Stoked! Primed and ready, as it were ;-)

Then I get the deuce (lower case). Its so deceiving too. With only it's 2 pips. Just one more than the mighty Ace's. Yet, it matters not. Such a disparity.

-Sigh-

Posted by Glenn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home