Glenn's Poker Journal

Husband to FeliciaLee.. here are some of my poker adventures in 'bilking the internet poker machine, six dollars at a time' (--quoted from Sean, Anisotropy).

Name:
Location: United States

NOT a poker blogger!

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Mpeg from PokerClan Tournament!

Just thought I'd share the following. It's an mpeg that was taken during the PokerClan tournament. It shows a hand where Felicia limped in early position and I raised. It got folded around. The blinds folded. With only Felicia left to act, folds her KQs face up. I look at her like "you folded that?", and show her my KQs! The look on her face was priceless.. for me anyway.. hehe.

http://www.frontiernet.net/~bagsmode/FelFolds.mpeg


Posted by Glenn

1 Comments:

Blogger Ignatious said...

lol, purty funny.

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home