Glenn's Poker Journal

Husband to FeliciaLee.. here are some of my poker adventures in 'bilking the internet poker machine, six dollars at a time' (--quoted from Sean, Anisotropy).

Name:
Location: United States

NOT a poker blogger!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Secret is Out

Since Felicia put it on her blog, just want to post here to let you all know:

Yes, I won a seat for the WSOP Main Event. Yes it was under Felicia's account on Party.

We currently have a request into them about my playing it, since the only reason that I played under her name was that when we signed up, we could only do one per household and assumed that either of us would be able to play if a seat was won. We've informed them of this and Felicia's health issues, so we'll see what happens.

Meanwhile, since I found out that I can have my own account now, I'm going to try again. If I can win another, then kewl, situation solved. If not, well, we'll keep on them about her condition and see if we can get it switched over to me.

Posted by Glenn

9 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Do you still want me to keep quite on that? :-)

10:53 AM  
Blogger Felicia :) said...

-grin- Guess not any more ;)

Still no re from Party -grr-

...waiting...

11:14 AM  
Blogger BadBlood said...

Nice work Glenn. I'm sure (hopefully) that Party will do the right thing and let you play.

GL in the Main Event.

5:54 PM  
Blogger vegaas said...

Very nice! I havent really tried to win a seat. Only been playing seriously for a year so far, so I am targeting next year to try and get a seat in the big one. Congrats, and good luck!

6:11 PM  
Blogger Semi-Pro Poker Player said...

Great job! I have my fingers crossed for you and hope Party does the honorable thing.

6:57 PM  
Blogger Felicia :) said...

Thanks all :)

I just made the finals again, tonight; but you have to make the top 16 (out of usually a few thousand) to get the seat. So, I'll give it another shot Sat if we don't get a positive re from Party.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

Got to admit was directed here by Felicia's post...as someone pretty damn new to the game, all i can is WOW.

Nice work Glenn. GL in getting them to give you what you earned. Then GL getting it done.

Some of us are green with envy, but in a good way...

7:13 AM  
Blogger f1shermanjim said...

Congrats Glenn, no small feat. Hopefully you can get it squared away with Party.

Good Luck.

2:41 PM  
Blogger RadioVegas said...

eGlenn - that is so awesome, congrats many times over! I really hope to at least hang with you for a few when you're up here visiting Vegas...

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home